Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

We have heard about a licensing deal and a NASDAQ listing as two things high on Don's agenda. To get a NASDAQ listing - as far as I have researched the topic - they need a bid price of 4 USD/share. They are nowhere near at present. However, the market cap of Resverlogix is large enough for a NASDAQ listing, so one possibility would be a reverse split (which is a non-issue in my mind). Another possibility would be to have a deal with BP and make the analysts (the two new ones that DM referred to) rave about the importance of such a deal, leading to multi-dollar pps targets. Alternatively, if Zenith signs a deal - something I think is more likely than Resverlogix striking one - this may also shine a positive light on RVX. A Zenith deal would not be enough for a 4 USD bid, but together with a modest reverse split, it would be enough to qualify for a NASDAQ listing on a positive note, a listing that would be used to raise funds for the next year's operations. I expect that the loan issue would be solved by an extension of the terms of the loan in exchange for additional warrants to Ken Dart.

The reason I am no longer so sure that Resverlogix has struck a deal is that Don sounded much less confident in the NY presentation - and, more importantly, that there has been insider buying - both by senior management and more recently by a director from the board of directors. I am not sure this would be allowed if they had struck a deal with BP.

Anyway, I think the big thing at the AGM is going to be centered around a NASDAQ listing, possibly also a reverse split. (BTW a reverse split is the same as turning 5 one-dollar notes into 1 five-dollar note, you would never think this as anything important, but when it comes to shares, people sometimes think they are being shortchanged by reverse splits).

Best regard,

B.

Please login to post a reply
BKC
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/12/2016