Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Every now and again you see people on message boards talking about a dream they had...typically involving some stock they own exploding. I think it was Freud who said something like "every dream is a wish". It makes sense that if someone is hoping/wishing/expecting a stock to explode higher, that they might dream about it. I've had similar type dreams myself....but I've never paid them any mind.

But back in early 2015 I did have a strange dream that wasn't related to a stock directly....When I was a kid I used to sell cards and gifts out of a catalogue, Regal Cards and Gifts (older Canucks probably have heard of it, they're still around). Anyway I dreamed that I was selling Regal stuff to people living in big mansions and I was making a lot of money. When I woke up I figured it was probably related to my thoughts about Regal Lifestyle Communities, (RLC) a stock I owned. It wasn't long after that dream, a couple months at most....that Regal was bought out for $12 per share...it had been trading around $8. I had 1,500 shares but obviously I wished I'd bought more.

I just had a dream a couple nights ago about traveling to Japan....something about a scientific conference that I wanted to go to. I was in a panic because I couldn't find my passport and I was bugging my wife to find it because the plane was leaving soon.

I probably wouldn't even have thought any more about it...but I saw a post about Zenith and something to do with Japan. I see SF has something about a Japanese company or something looking for a phase II partner, and that it has something to do with Zenith....

But if something happens with RVX and Japan being in the mix, then I'm gonna have to start paying closer attention to my dreams.

Please login to post a reply
ledenfrog
City
Upper Bootlick
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2014
Social Links