Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I think the questions around the recent insider activity is something that could be properly be asked of IR at the company.

Normally, they don't comment on the transactions of individual employees, which makes perfect sense. But in this case, the multiple transactions are public knowledge and the question would be for one of clarification about the public disclosures through websites like that (since those 3rd party websites are so confounding). I think that because the question would be around clarification of something in the public knowledge (and about multiple transactions generally), there is a good chance that they would be able to provide some sort of clarification answer regarding what happened recently. Just my hunch. Of course I could be wrong.

I'd prefer not to ask myself, as I have endeavored lately to remain as much of an independent voice as I can. My posts are my posts and I don't want a lot of contact with the company so as to eliminate any influence from that on my commentary (which is usually flattering of them but not always!).

But I would encourage someone asking them and sharing back their findings.

I think we will also get a clue from the market on Monday. I think more sophisticated people than me about these types of things will already have an opinion about those transactions. I think the reflection of their opinions will likely be found in the stock price - whether up, down or indifferent. Just my opinion again....

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013