Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to BearDownAZ's message

Hi Bear:

That's right about the request in the infamous checklist!

But somehow I personally am doubting that the company has suddenly decided to become uber-responsive to that long forgotten checklist after such a lengthy period of icy silence! I somehow doubt that they came up with the idea of doing a webcast after the AGM as a way to please us and as a first step to becomming more open and transparent.

(Reminds me of all the promises of the Obama administration to be the "most transparent administration in history." Right! Not!)

But I have come up with another of what I think must be a very likely theory of why they are suddenly deciding that webcasts after the AGM are cool: I bet Dr. Wong has been working for months in the lab on the perfect Christmas cookie recipe: Complete with red and green sprinkles, a dusting of powered sugar, and with a heap of RVX-208 baked inside - along with a generous smattering of lard, butter, and trans fats.

Don't worry about the lard, butter and trans fats! The RVX-208 cancels that out I'm sure.

Yes... I think I've got it all figured out now. Dr. Wong's cookie recipe must be the reason for the webcast. LOL

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links