Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to BearDownAZ's message
Hey Chill, BDAZ...we're all after the same thing...namely a stable and slowly increasing share price. Again: Here's I heard and saw that wasn't there before on a past R@R: 1) Second licensing agreement "soon" (whatever than means but I expect it in late Sept. Oct or November 2. Specific details regarding FDA meetings and the agenda "this fall" (meaning anytime up thru Dec.) 3. Confirmation of the animal tests that the FDA required, which I interpret as being closer to approval than before. Probably, most importantly, the delay in the AGM has fueled lots of speculation about a possible "something". All this was a positive that was not discussed in the same detail as previously. I don't have a clue about what happend today except to say that 1) a few trades in such a thin stock make the share price move wildly but 2) I know nothing about clever stock munipulation which "may have" happened today. I'm still long and strong, but will probably NOT wait to unloaded my holdings unti mid 2018....hope for a positive futility analysis and a positive FDA report...should really help us here.
Please login to post a reply
rocketman2
City
Minneapolis
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/15/2015
Social Links