Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Some Thoughts
almost 8 years ago

Comments about today have been slow in coming. I think we are all a little shocked - in a good way. I am. It was an epic day of trading for this stock on top of a great week of trading.

We've seen days like this before. And sometimes what goes up comes down.

This one might be a little different. We do have a real expectation (and a justified one) that there is a regional deal coming. And "soon". That regional deal has been talked about affirmatively and publically by management a few times this year. I count 3 times, if I remember rightly. Thus, it's what I would personally call "very likely."

As I was reminded recently, I think management has said that this regional deal won't involve an investment in stock by the partner. If that is still true, it means to me that the deal involves license revenue only - a payment for a license.

That would be a true game-changer for RVX. It would be the first real revenue in company history. That's news (or will be news if it happens). Wow!!! Revenue!!!! Yipee!!! Wait - what's that, as I forgot it's been so long - LOL.

It would also be valued. A present day revenue chunk plus a future revenue stream would have a nice value. It would "up" the Zach's estimate (and any other analysists estimates) by a not insignificant amount, since that revenue is not reflected in the current estimates of stock price projections.

Depending upon the size of the up-front payment (if any), that money could be used for operations or for payment of the Dart loan in whole or in part. Probably in part - but it could make a serious dent at least. That would also be very, very important to this company and its stock price. IMHO.

This all remains to be seen at this point. It's speculation until we know more. But my thinking is that a new regional deal for RVX involving real revenue could be a very important event in the history of the company.

Based upon how quickly the stock price is going up right now, we could find out pretty soon. Prior pieces of big news have sometimes been immediately preceded by run ups in the stock's value.... (that of course begs the question of how that happens... but that's for another time and place).

Not investment advice. Be careful. Do your due dilligence.

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links