Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

... I had sent along to Clayton an email earlier today, as I know others have also been doing here, ie... a few of today's posts from fuzzy & Deke... and tonite I got a response.

... in it Clayton points out that in the past six weeks between the two companies there have been four press releases and two conference calls conducted in this period... so I would have to say they aren't actually sitting around watching the paint dry so to speak.

... he assures me there is no shortage of commitment from any personnel with these companies to advance our lead candidate drugs to market so that they can one day improve the lives of many. From Clayton's tone and choice of words I'm given the impression that Don's level of commitment to the health and success of the company has trickled down to all others on the team all working toward the same goal. I've been asked to share with you this one thought, so I will ... "...please assure all your associates that we are all on the same team"...

... though the correspondence tended to be on more of a personal level this I can post...

We acknowledge receipt of the group’s list of questions and concerns and the company will address them to the best of its ability in due course via press release or public filing.

... that's all I got guys/gals... have a great weekend... kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007