Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to Ideal Trader's message

Yeah....the mineral king of wall street has been very quiet as of late. I thought this forum was "the place to go" for the serious invester. Well that's what one of the "seasoned" investors said a few months ago. Really if you put together all the recent postings from all the forums over the past several months you end up with a big pile of worthless crap. It seems that all the "seasoned" investors wants to do is battle with pitboss. That is becoming very boring.

I heard recently that Jan. will be our "time to shine" but of course we have been hearing that for years. It's really kind of funny when you think about it.... back in 08 I was the pittboss and Enlightened and KJB76 were calling me an idiot and an "unseasoned" investor who didnt know what he was talking about. Do some research they kept saying. Well Lantis was just given away???? Here is what KJB76 told a poster on this forum in 2008.....

kjb76

Re: Ug.....

in response toUg.....bydimante

posted on Aug 23, 08 04:49AMDimante, it has been a long ride, but patience will pay you dividends in 09!

Well.... it's almost 2013 and here we are. If you really want a good laugh go back to page 36 or thereabouts and read some of the postings between shaffer and enlightened and kjb76. Pretty funny stuff.

You know we as investors we will believe most anything within reason because we really want our investments to work out. But I guess after 5 or 6 years ya gotta figure its time to "fold em". But then again there's always 2013 right kjb76......maybe patience will finally pay dividends!!!! HaHa

Please login to post a reply
shaffer
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message