Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

The Discovery Channel has two programs on mining for gold, one called Gold Rush Alaska and the other Jungle Gold in Ghana. What does RRHI have? You look at the equipment, trails and tribulation these guys go through to find and mine for gold and I wonder why can’t RRHI find the gold in Zimbabwe? Don’t they already have the claim staked out and have the equipment to mine for it. At one time I thought they could recycle the golden money into the dental division and really start rolling money into the company. What has happen to the dental division? A cavity in that tooth that pains many of us investors with nothing to show. No 10 times the resolution but just empty fillings of B.S.

Where are the honest true words or shown written MOU’s to confirm all the P.R. It leaves one wondering about mangement and what are they doing for the shareholders,

What’s next? A management with no proven actions are speaking louder than those written words on the company’s web site which somehow is looking like all fluff. The hope of ever seeing something tremendously exciting happen to this company is starting to set faster and faster with every setting sun. Another year has past with nothing to show. Now What?

Just show a copy of the MOU and whom it was signed with, that would be encouraging and give this stock a huge boost or some sign of life.

Please login to post a reply
goldiamoney
City
California
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/12/2009
Social Links