Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Out of the Darkness and into the Light...... RRHI has finally come out of the closet!

Great to finally see the web site..... first class!... and loaded with information:

www.raptorresourcesholdings.com

and Dodge Mine....OMG:

1. RRHI acquires 123 hecatares of Dodge Mine: Barite, limestone/marble and talc....

2. RRHI completes Phase I expansion programing adding another 500 hectares along the same hydrothermal mountain range for a new total of 623 hectares.

3. Just what is in those gossan deposits!.....gold? copper? nickel? O-MY!

4. Gravity Mapping starting NOW!.... will it be >$1B?.......>$2B?.... do you wait to find out the mineral/metal reserve data BEFORE you jump in?.....at these prices... is it worth betting on the jockey riding this horse?......

And then there are the alluvial surface gold riverbed projects!.... not one....not two... but three different riverbed projects...... which site will be issued the first HPC-30 production unit?

Do you think it is a coincident that the co-patent holder and CEO of the company that manufactures the #1 rated alluvial is both a partner and a board member?

www.extrac-tec.com play the video of the HPC-30.... captures up to 98% of the gold content down to 50 microns!... O Crap..... there are gemstones/diamonds in the riverbed soil.... what do we do?.... the HPC-30 picks these up too!

Now everybody stay,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008