Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

December 2011: Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. (RRHI) acquired RPTN, a fully reporting publicly traded company for 5M shares of company stock in exchange for 90M shares of RPTN.

February 2012: Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. (RRHI) announces the purchase of 100% of Dodge Mine Blocks 1-6 representing 123 hectares. The primary minerals/metals mentioned include barite, gold, limestone, talc and reports widespread occurrences of gossan deposits that typically indicate the presence of gold, copper and nickel.

February 2012: Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. (RRHI) announces it will begin a gravity mapping program to identify all mineral/metal deposits leading to a core drilling program to identify proven reserves that are bankable as a company asset.

March 2012: Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. (RRHI) announced a Phase I expansion program extending the Dodge Mine property from 123 hectares to 623 hectares.

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message