Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Hello Bonnie....how sad that you are unable to answer any questions only because I called you Bonnie.... o well..... let me go first!....but please take up to ONE full day and ONE half day to read & understand.....then at 5:30 AM on Monday, you should be ready!

Yes....there is poltical stability and political challenges in Zimbabwe........ Mugabe is 87 and now in very poor health....he has no one running against him from within his own party.....may not live to make it to the election.... and has two very popular candidates running against him. I am sure you can find out all types of historical events begining with Rhodesia to make your dark points.....my only point on this topic that I want to frame is:

Does this look like a ripe window of opportunity for political change towards Democracy?

An upstart USA mining company has to be the pioneer to get in just early enough while there is both risk and low hanging fruit....case in point.... the mining fees just jumped through the roof to begin pushing out the small-to-medium miners....both native and non-native.... based on the dates of acquiring Dodge Mine (123 hectares) and then their additional expansion program adding an additional 500 hecatares (with reported barite outcroppings on the same hydrothermal mountain range that God laid multiple nests of pure Barium Sulfate)....

ALL ASSETS WHERE ACQUIRED UNDER THE EARLIER MINING FEE STRUCTURE!!!!

Chalk one up for the Mineral King

The Mineral King just bought Dodge Mine for $433K and picked up 4 times more property for just the registering and pegging fees (for real....just read their press releases and SEC filings!) just before the Mining Fees went through the ROOF! Does this look like a GREAT Asset!

Do these events look like TAG Minerals Inc. is now ACTIVE? Remember....look to the future....there is no past other than the Mineral King created Rock of Angels in 2006.....the company that was only on paper remained Active....by paying the yearly fees, Current.... in all reporting responsibilities and in Good Standings..... never did anything illegal......never placed an asset in his shell for operational purposes.... remained inactive....then in 2011, changed the name to TAG Minerals Inc..... and now..... the company is no longer only on paper as the Mineral King acquired LLSR, a publicly traded fully reporting OTCQB company...now get ready for this one...... for NO MONEY DOWN!.... agressively acquiring assets for pennies on the dollar.....YES.... Finally.....the company that was only on paper since 2006 is now ACTIVE, CURRENT AND IN GOOD STANDING AND NOW ON THE US STOCK EXCHANGE.....what will the Mineral King do once he actually needs money?

OMG...I forgot....then the Mineral King.....again with NO MONEY DOWN.... used 5M shares of LLSR to aquire 90M shares of the company formerly known as RPTN.... another publicly traded, fully reporting OTCQB company.....there are only 112M shares outstanding (post split), the Mineral King owns 90M.... the former RPTN lien holder owns more than 5% of the company shares (so also restricted from selling them except at a rate of 1% per Qtr)......which leaves only 8.8M shares in the ACTUAL FLOAT... do you know what this means!... in terms of supply and demand?

Look to the future....not to the past.....the two political candidates have their flaws....but both want to reform Zimbabwe towards the democratic model established in South Africa....their border neighbor.

Did you know that Zimbabwe has one of the highest literacy rates in Africa? There is no muslim element (compared to next door Mozambique linked historically to Portugal). Up to 76% of the population are registered as Christians. English is the offical language and the currency is the US Dollar.

Do you think it is worth betting on the Jockey riding this horse?

as I love it when Bonnie says,
Enlightened
Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008