Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Dear Bonnie,

So far today you have posted 9 times on Agoracom.... without saying anything but let's look closely at a few of your posts!

Post #2: March 23 @ 1:07AM

"I removed a post by the poster who calls himself enlightened...He requested an admin review."

Post #4: March 23 @ 10:12 AM

"Ask the poster who calls himself "enlightened". He will tell you that he posts freely, within the rules.....As I told you before, I did not remove a single one of your posts. All of your removed posts were removed by Admin. Most of your posts remain there to this day even though some were personal attacks, I let them slide (I won't do that any longer). A few of your posts were removed by Admin while he was checking the board due to the antics of another poster....Why should I waste hours of my time going back to research public records that I read days ago?

Post #6: March 23 @ 3:05PM

"I removed your posts......... The iHub Admin restored one and only one of your posts. I assumed that you had requested a review as I have recommended on more than one occasion.......Most of the posts that have been removed have NOT been removed by me......[CLUE] - If I had removed your post, I would not have needed to seek permission to restore it.".......I even requested permission to restore one of YOUR posts that was deemed a personal attack. I was granted permission and I restored it.

Observation #1:

Bonnie: "He will tell you that he posts freely, within the rules"

Enlightened: I said I had 4 posts removed yesterday.... does that sound like I post freely within the rules?

Observation #2:

Bonnie: "I removed a post" + "I did not remove a single one of your post" + "I removed your posts"

Enlightened: Did you remove zero posts, one of my posts or all my posts?

Do you have multiple personalities or short term memory?

Observation #3:

Bonnie: "he requested a review" + "I assumed you requested a review"

Enlightened: Did I request a review or did I not request a review?

Observation #4:

Bonnie: "All of your removed posts were removed by the administrator" + "I removed one of your posts + I did not remove a single post + I removed your posts"

Enlightened: Who remove my posts and was it all of my posts, one of my posts, none of my posts or multiple posts?

Observation #5:

Bonnie: "I let them slide"

Enlightened: Then why did you say today that you remove one of my posts or multiple posts if you let them slide?

Observation #6:

Bonnie: "I have recommended (insert by Enlightened: removing your posts) on more than one occasion" + "I removed a post" + "I did not remove a single post" + "I removed your posts"

Enlightened: On more than one occassion?.... did you remove no posts, one post or multiple posts?

Observation #7:

Bonnie: "due to the antics of another poster"

Enlightened: What other poster posted antics?

Observation #8:

Bonnie: "[CLUE] - If I had removed your post, I would not have needed to seek permission to restore it" + "I even requested permission to restore one of YOUR posts that I deemed a personal attack. I was granted permission and I restored it."

Enlightened: You removed either one of my posts or multiple posts......if you did not need to seek permission to restore it, then why did you seek permission to restore it?

Observation #9:

Bonnie: "Why should I waste hours of my time going back to research public records that I read days ago?"

Enlightened: Why would you waste hours of your time going back to research public records that you read days ago? Unless you forgot what you read? You obviously forgot what you wrote today.... all day long!

Observation #10:

Bonnie: "Why should I waste hours of my time"....yet posted 9 times today starting at 12:51AM then 1:07AM, 1:20AM, 10:12AM, 10:37AM, 10:55AM. 11:16AM, 11:57AM and 3:05PM

Enlightened: You spent almost ONE FULL DAY and wasted hours of your time? ...and there is still ONE HALF DAY remaining!

At the end of this sentence and after reviewing this email, do you know you just said 14 times,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links