Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Dear Enlightened,

Once again, you are my hero.

Where have you been for 4 years.

This disgustingly obese mongoloid, crater of acne women with 5 rolls at the belly button area

alone has been in a psychotic rage for freakin years. If there was a law for stock harrasment

she'd be under the jail. a friend of mine.. told me she was a head case. And mind you its hard

to be angry with someone who is mentally impaired but her rants cause onlookers doubt and

it go beyond comprehhension why in G-d's name she does this. I can't imagine spending one

split pea second on a stock i don't own. But she has commited a 5 year period on hundreds of

hours tearing down Raptor networks. It was relentlous. I don't have the financial skill such that

you do to interpret where her lies are and I just want to thank you for the effort. I really apprec

iate your going to bat for the team.

The flame i'm holding for raptor minerals is that I almost feel stupid in so much as noone else

gets that there is well over a billion dollars in Barite that easily calculates to several dollars a

share by the time the stock is reduced in share numbers around 130 m. The profit on such an

inventory is not bound by anything but the announcement of and sale of of this product.

AT that point i recognize that the price of the stock increases upon confidence of new investors

which propell the price buy buying the stock, not the minerals. But the concept that this is not

a hope that the old RPTN invents a new dynamic ribbon of internet speed and hopes the govt

will buy a contract for them to fix problems after congress, (another hope) funds the fking thing.

Not at all. This is realestate with a product that is saleable. It's a rare product that people are desparate to have!!!!!

SO what may i ask do you think it's going to take for the magic of buying to commense.

Most kindly and appreciably

MGOLD

Please login to post a reply
mgoldphoto
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/17/2012