Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Hey Bonnie:

Why are you trying to re-spin the truth? again and again and again....

I totally agreed with you that the Mineral King created Rock of Angels in 2006 that existed only on paper and completely inactive as no assets were ever placed in the shell? And since the Mineral King started his own company, he gave himself a title.

100% percent agree with you! Now what the hell have you found out about Rock of Angels between 2006 and 2011?.

I totally agreed with you that TAG Minerals Inc. was established in 2011 and was reversed merged into Rock of Angels... still an inactive shell with no assets placed in the company.... and yes.... the Mineral King still gave himself a title for his own company.

100% percent agree with you. Now what the hell have you found out about Rock of Angels between 2006 and 2011?

I can go on-line right now and create an LLC, an empty shell, completely inactive with no assets and give myself the title of Emperor with 100% ownership of company shares..... what is the point you are trying to make?.... you have presented nothing "faked"... have failed to establish anything by me that represents a "strawman" arguement..... I fully agreed that the company existed on paper, completely inactive... and 100% confirmed that they were not ficticious.... what is unfavorable, illegal, inappropriate, misleading or a lie about this topic you seem to believe has any merit in making an investment decision about LLSR?

Now what the hell have you found out about Rock of Angels between 2006 and 2011?

100% agree with you that Rock of Angels was formed in 2006....inactive and only on paper with no assets that later was changed in 2011 (just like you stated again today) to TAG Minerals Inc.... also an inactive company and only on paper with no assets.... TAG Minerals Inc. became relevant when they reversed merged into LLSR in May 2011 and formally acquired Ontage Resources via their afflilate TAG Minerals Zimbabwe (Private) Limited... and now they have assets and are no longer inactive.

Now what the hell have you found out about Rock of Angels between 2006-2011?

Finally.... you almost did a perfect cut and paste job.... let me help you:

"TAG Minerals Inc. was incorporated on December 26, 2006 as Rock of Angels Acquisition Corp., a Wyoming Corporation. This entity was completely inactive (other than an initial share issuance to the founders) from incorporation until January 2011, when TAG Minerals Inc. entered into a Share Exchange Agreement with TAG Minerals Zimbabwe (Private) Limited, a Zimbabwean corporation (TAG-Z)"

We are in 100% agreement with each other with absolutely no dispute!

Now what the hell have you found out about Rock of Angels between 2006-2011?

You just had your diapers changed again by,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008