Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

If you continue to intentionally try to illegally sell your shares attempting to "fix" the price and use a forum that does not allow trades, then you may find yourself in trouble with the SEC soon...... post one more time about selling your shares at a fixed price above the bid/ask and all your posts will be forwarded to the SEC for review.

Besides, all you have to do is wait until the SEC deems both companies "Effective", wait for the release of their web site (that Bonnie provided us) and await the update from the Mineral King. I really hope you sell 100% of your position at $0.04/share....REALLY!.....then I will shadow you the rest of your life laughing at YOU! If you keep your shares, you are a hypocrite...... either way.... I'm WATCHING you!

A new conspiracy theory?.... I'm a liar and may be a paid pumper for sure?

1. Pray tell what lie? .....just name one....only one example?... come on.... you can make a comment like you are a gay faggot but not back it up with evidence? I've been on the LLSR site for 7 years.... struggling through the bad times and there were many and enjoying the good times moving forward..... I've got to hold the RECORD for being a paid pumper for 7 years... guess the company didn't get their money's worth... I haven't driven the stock north of $0.04/share in 10 months.... who would hire me?

2. Please clairfy.... either I "may" be a pumper or "for sure" I am a pumper.... it can't be "may be a paid pumper for sure".....

Come on StockShitMasterBator, we (you know.... "EVERYONE"...thanks Bonnie for that gift) gave you much more than ONE fully day and ONE half day to back up you one liners with some meat.... I shamed you when you were in favor of LLSR because you did not bring anything to the table but gibberish like "get ready for the run".... take the one liners back over to iHub.... the LLSR site is dead over there run by Bonnie.....then I gave you some breathing room while you transitioned into the dark side (from Feb 4 @ exactly 8:33 AM until March 12th @ exactly 10.41PM...thanks again Bonnie!)....but still pleaded with you to match your comments with some meat.... and then I kicked you off the fence of honor due to your meltdown......(Note: Other than Bonnie, you know I'm having fun with this paragraph)

To all the other members: I am sorry that I am attacking this board non-stop.... I stepped to the sideline for months watching Bonnie trash the company that she knows nothing about...except that Rock of Angels was formed in 2006, remained inactive until 2011 when the name was changed to TAG Minerals Inc and is Current, Active and in Good Standings with no Ficticious Names (Please not today Bonnie.... I begged you for a new topic moving forward).

I will continue to attack Bonnie (and SSMB) relentless until the SEC deems both companies "Effective", we can analysis the merits of their new web site and the Mineral King speaks about the future. Then I can hopefully be a normal contributor as we team together to discuss the company's press releases/SEC filings coupled with some due diligence research to discuss "the rest of the story"....until then, I pray that Bonnie must say over and over again,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links