Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Hello Bonnie.... great to see you are already planning your day to get slammmmmed!... I can't wait for your third post today!

Since when was Agoracom a good discussion forum under your watch?.... I let you rant and rave for months without posting to measure my opponent and watch her self-destruct.... if anyone attempted to post, you smoothered them non-stop until they left the site.... go back and look at the percentage of posts you made in February compared to the total posting count?... it is amazingly lopsided! So why is it a bad forum now?.... you can continue to post your hate topics and others will correct you....don't like anyone slamming you with tangible evidence to back up their comments? Concerning the "forum" you dictate as a moderator over at iHub, go post over there.... I don't have to fight you on that board where you delete anything that does not suit you... I just merely have to say..."Go to the Agoracom site where the real discussions are".... by the way... I have three posts there without any feedback from you.... why are you not working the iHub board?... see you there soon!.....Whahahahahaha!

OK.... just to show my support for Bonnie... will anyone who agrees with Bonnie that the Agoracom site "used" to be good dicussion forum when she hogged the floor please step forward?

StockShitMasterbator appreciates your "recommendations" to his incoherent attempts to communicate this morning.... I really hope someone will "recommend" your posts.... as you are all alone on the site with no recommendations....why is that?.... not even StockShitMasterbator will recommend your posts....unless he does so today out of sheer panic as he has already suggested that you have no influence over him but he is already a known flip-flopper.

Thank you ....as your recommendations are a form of flattery towards me.... that after I openly said I was recommending anyone's post that represent the light, you have now honored me by doing the same thing for the dark....

Come out behind the curtain.... I'm waiting for you Bonnie.. and you must be tired of saying,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links