Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

You are the one that has trashed this forum Chief, no one else. And tell us, how many posts have been made on YOUR board?

If I, or most that visit this board, had a real question about LLSR or any other stock, YOU would be the last person any or least most of us would consult and certainly most would not listen anyway. I/we would rather seek the advice of Mickey Mouse. But I most certainly speak for myself. Others can respond as they see fit.

Go back to your board and post there where you THINK people listen to your broken record crap. I think they are tired of your dumbass bullshit too. Maybe that's why you came over here. But you already knew that did'nt you.

You have nothing informative, constructive, or even any insight that warrants anyone to pay attention to you. And it is all YOUR own fault Bonnie.

By the way, there is only one, maybe two children on this board, and one of them is you.

You reap what you sow

LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008