Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Not even a sense of humor works for you?

Clarification #1: There is no mathmatical equation that associates my personal attack on you with any argument in favor of LLSR.... they are mutaully exclusive.

Clarification #2: You represent the dark side and I represent the light. The CEO can not defend himself as he is regulated by the SEC and to engage in the crap you bring to the table would not be worthy of any CEO's time. I am willingly attacking you personally (better insert the word "verbally" so you don't file suit as I am still protected under the 1st Amendment) as well as those who also choose to reveal your wicked past or address your present vomit.

Clarification #3: You are the only person who gives a thumb's up to Johnstockmaster regardless of his ackward usage of English.

Clarification #4: My best arguements in favor of this stock is based on valid research, public domain information and focus to connect the dots amoungst multiple sources of information. All of which I bring to the table instead of behind the curtain with posionous darts of hate/anger. Your best arguement is a result of poor prior personal investment decisions tainted with lust/revenge to pass your personal baton of responsiblity to anyone that opposes you on any level. You most likely have no friends..... your job if you have one sucks....the employees run away from you unless you work the 3rd shift where you belong (apologies to all the real hard working third shifters working to make a better life for themselves and their families) and you spend your days and weekends trying to create a brand image of self importance with the attendance of one....the one in the mirror of HATE. In all honesty, I truly believe you need help... but since I'm helpless to offer true assistance, I can only hope you take your brand over to the next upstart company... there are MANY to hate on.... and many companies with much more ammunition to find new friends as your self proclaimed savior of their investment.

Let the people speak..... stand up for PB22 and let her know she is welcomed. Tick... Tock.....Tick.... Tock.......You deserve the response you have earned..... it's OK to be on the opposite side of the fence.... bring some meat to the table and contribute to the debate.... your now a broken record digging up historical non-facts about the CEO...for every company you bring up, others will defend him... just like KJB76's clarification today... and I provided you the dam link from the court case to ensure you would not keep saying stupid lies..... but it must be true that common sense does not stick to a person filled with rage.

Focus on the present... is Dodge Mine a bad thing?.... is gold mining a good sector play? Is barite a valid mineral that is needed in the oil & gas drilling sector?... are the benefits of acquiring RPTN a good thing? Is there any reasonable potential for LLSR to find a tier 1 barite partner in the oil & gas drilling sector based on third party data that I recently provided? Is there a benefit to teaming with the co-patent holder and CEO of the company that manufactures the #1 rated alluvial surface "Heavy Partical Concentrator"? Is Zimbabwe a good location for gold and other minerals? Is Zimbabwe politically more stable than other mineral contries in Africa including Algeria, Libya, Urganda, Somalia, Angola and the Congo....you get my point?.... address the real investment topics!

Final thoughts for today..... I pray for you to find peace of mind and hope in all things through Jesus Christ... you can now attack me as a christian... and I fail God everyday.... for He said "Let the dead bury their dead"..... but if by chance you are unsaved... and by chance if you need help to find a happy place in your life, may it be the will of God AMEN!

And you just said again,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008