Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to enlightened's message

Where have you been all my life?

Indeed you are like the caped crusador landing on the Galactically insane, boligerant, mentally and psychotic stupid imbeciles of all time.

Finally a repromander of knowledge to get on with actual facts and positive energy.

It defies reason as to the result wanted by people who spew venem on a company which for Christ sake hasn't even yet gotten an official ticker.

It must be an area that only a medical professional can speak of.

An obese woman called Bonnie aka noddenwid has been, over a peiod of 4.5 years spending hours slamming RPTN.. OLD and NEW. for no reason other than a psychotic one.

Unfortunately until your post the information was not yet available. Or if it was i didn't have the skills to retrieve it.

It only stands to reason that a field of barite in the $600 M (concervatively speaking)

would be worth more than half a cent per share if you take the number of shares and devide into that number you are looking at astronomical figures.

And yet there is this inexplicable lull and compounded by a band of sore losers who can't distinguish,

red from green!

Just the thrust of the Barite, not to even touch upon the ash,lime, gold ,silver and more

it is without a doubt x infinity worth more thatn .08 cents a share if the reverse merger even takes it there in the immediate launch.

Your comments regarding the fact that you can find barite litterally on every corner of the globe.

Wait... what i meant to say was.." YOU CAN HARDLY FIND A CRUMB OF IT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

And here it is unquestionably the age of oil. We love it, We freaking hate it.

and we'll kill our Mother to get it.

Oil which has singularly shut up the fed regarding his abject lies about no inflation

and is 100% the most demanded resource there is. And what does it need to exist

other than the pipes to pump it out of the ground,????

Yes RPTN Barite. and what is it trading for? OMG .005 cents a share.

IT's unimaginable. It would make more sense to me if i woke up tomorrow morning and it opened at 5.00 a share. that in itself would be cheap.

Sorry to be on the verbose side but what i am is on the flabergasted side.

It simply defys reason, simply based on the information which is now documented.

Granted the system needs it's due course of confirmation, after the quiet period as well

as the legitimate course of the merger and new ticker symbol so im not saying sell your house

yet, But it is not something at the very least to make derogatory speeches about.

So thank you thank you thank you for your post.

Kindly

Mgold

Please login to post a reply
mgoldphoto
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/17/2012