Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

PB22, here is your quote:

"I think the SEC will have a number of questions about this.

What kind of nimrods are in charge of this goat rodeo?"

Can you say something intelligent or be specific???

It appears to me based on past history that the only "goat rodeo" is sponsered by you!

I am still having a difficult time understanding your purpose, because as I have stated prior, you also deal in deflection, avoidance and flak. You pretend to respond without doing so.

Many decades ago when I was learning about business I was taught about FUD. That is what you are good at----spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt! You do it on at least three Boards that I have seen (even as a moderator of one), while obviously spending hours a day doing it! What is your purpose??? Are you buying shares of LLSR as low as you can and trying to help get it there? Are you a shill, in other words, is someone paying you to do it? Or is it what I have said a few times and you have avoided---a semi-retired or retired individual that was never an executive or someone that owned his own company that is trying to find importance for the first time in his life by being a focal point on a Board? Keep in mind we all know that you must spend many hours every day with your DD (dumb deductions) on LLSR. Why would any "normal" person do that without an invested interest???

I have previously questioned the importance of being registered in Wyoming, having a home as a business address, having a Shelf Company, etc. etc. etc. You make them all sound negaitive with your ramblings while all along they are positive business situations/decisions with LLSR. How about Lantis paying for a car? You implied it was happening! You just clutter this board with negatism, liberies regarding the truth, and do not respond to questions.

I expect your response to this will be avoidance, once again, or some silly response, which may include that you are too busy at the moment (which counts as your reponse).

How about, if you are not embarrassed by someone knowing who or what you are, that you and I have some "open" public discussion via having to answer or explain why we won't, the questions of the other person strarting now?

We will let everyone else judge on what legitimately shouldn't be answerewd and who is playing games.

My first question is if you have any ownership in LLSR or was it ownership in RPTN?

What do you do for a living?

Answer these and I will answer your two questions!!

P.S. I apologize to the Board for saying I would be silent, along with the person I live and my business partner. I just could not help giving some response to a person gone wild! If he continues to be who he has displayed in the past then I am right and I will be silent, just as we all should regarding any of his self serving posts.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message