Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Johnstockmaster.....

From what I can surmise from the recent press releases and postings this company has accumulated some extremely valuable assets in a very short period time using brains over bucks. FOR THAT I TAKE NOTICE…… I have no way of knowing if the HPC-30 is working or not…. But what I do know is…..

I am a businessman myself in a similar business although my “mineral” is ”dirt”. As a real estate developer I was at one time in control of over $100 million dollars of residential development dirt.

With that being said I can tell you I very rarely was sitting on large amounts of cash. Didn’t really want it….if I had it I just bought more “dirt” for that’s what made the cash……anyway……

As with any company especially a startup company which is basically what this company is…. the struggle is Cash Flow……plain and simple. Always is. And as we all know bank and investment monies have all but dried up.For me the game was “on” once I accumulated the asset or the “dirt”. I then had to engineer it for the optimum gain i.e.quantity of lots… cost effective utilities acquisition etc…. as well as make it aesthetically pleasing so I could sell them.Most of the time this was a cash expense because until you balled it all up into a real pretty picture for the bank and had HARD BUYERS line up to purchase the lots on a takedown schedule schedule that made sense the bank wouldn’t even talk to us let alone lend us money.

I truly believe Al or “The Mineral King of Wall Street” or as the “Warrior of Wisdom” likes to call him has acquired an enormous amount of assets and he is now in a position where he needs to get the most benefit from them.Really pretty simple if you think about…..acquiring the asset is just the beginning. Now to be successful he has to get the most out of it and this takes time. Don’t want to rush this part. At this time he is probably negotiating with companies to buy his “assets” or” minerals” and the better he does in these negotiation the better we all do as shareholders.

I don’t read “pitboss” posts anymore……because to show pictures of Al’s home and posts concerning his personal matters that pertain to his home just proves to me he is the lowest form of life and morally I won’t allow myself to participate in any discussions with him. He will get his just due one day.

I believe we are close……..a lot of us have been here a long time and pitboss has not…….I am sure some remember when I was not a big fan of the previous management but I never stooped as low as pitboss…..I now believe that with the new management we will soon reap the rewards of being patient…..VERY SOON actually. And pitboss will still be………well you get the idea…..he will more than likely post something very negative soon after I post this but thank goodness for me I will never know what he say’s…..LOL

Please login to post a reply
shaffer
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message