Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

I am certainly somewhat regretful if you feel that I was attacking you in my last (deleted) post. I was ,however, citing the facts as I see them. And factually, the only one who is being personally attacked here is the CEO. But if you feel the shoe fits, wear it.

To read that LLSR is a Pump and Dump is certainly not factual. Do not preach to me or anyone else about posting facts when you are one of the assistant moderators on that other site. When one goes there they read highlighted in green that LLSR is a Pump and Dump. I find that to be rather hypocritical from someone wanting the facts and only the facts as there is absolutly nothing factual to back up that opinion (do you recall what I wrote about opinions?). One can conclude that is was put there by the moderator, and since there is not one, the two assistants. One being you.

I too read articles from Zimbabwean Newspapers. Also AllAfrica.com and anywhere else I can dig up (no pun intended) information as it pertains to mining and everything else in that country. I also encourage others to do the same. But I am not going to post each and every article I read about AU mining in Zimbabwe to underscore my opinion.

There has been appx. six (6) news and or press releases from LLSR since May 24th 2011. And that one was the announcement that LLSR had closed its strategic merger with TAG Minerals. The last being that of 12/21 announcing the aquisition of RPTN. That leaves four (4) for all their pumping activities. And no SEC form 4 filings. If this is a Pump and Dump scam, they (Al) must not be very good at it.

The scare tactics did not work very well today. Maybe tomorrow the na sayers can convince those who are skittish to sell at their bid price of around .02 and hold their heads up high knowing they screwed someone for their own personal gain.

I am sure, but not holding my breath, that all this conversation and bantering will become civil once the company has something material to report. RPTN investors should be hopeful that the CEO is competent enough to turn their shares positive even after the split. It would be in their best interests would you not concur?

Time, as I have always stated, will determine our fate. It has been suggested that we do not have long to wait. I for one am expecting such and hopeful.

L, aka knuck42, aka LFAH (let he that readeth understand)

P.S. Maybe you will have the opportunity to read this before someone gets there feelings hurt and has it deleted.

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links
Private Message