Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Hello my brothers..... long time...... I would like to say I am disappointed with some of the chatter these last few months (but not from Shaffer) as it exposes those who are not experienced investors and ensures they are doing nothing to investigate... other than moan and groan..... sort of Shaffer like.... so perhaps you have your own Shaffer "cult" following... lol.

First.... I can assure you Shaffer knows nothing about LLSR or how to even investigate... unfortunately just a chronic complainer throughout his life (except when he was successful in the real estate development market....he was a badass....and that is a true compliment).... now.... just a sad long term case of the blues....as others on the site have pointed out..... he has been an LLSR hater for 5 years but has no life other than to complain about his investment and fight anyone who looks his way in disagreement. He lost a ton of money on another unrelated investment and somehow still blames LLSR..... can anyone suggest a good medication for his condition? .......and please don't get personal as if you suggest anything related to his manhood it will require tweezers to locate and apply topically.

Second.... I am just as frustrated with the events of the last few years but know that LLSR has been making an honest effort to secure funding in a professional manner amongst a market full of opportunistic funding groups that are looking to low ball the terms.

Third.... all I can say is I will be back soon..... very soon.... and let's leave it at that for today. I am sharping my verbal sword of truth for battle and planning to share the good news at the same time.... can't wait for the Shaffer rebuttals.... until then..... look for the light!

The light is near!

That's why they call me....

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined