Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Hello fellow brothers/sisters:

It's been a while since my self imposed banishment from this site. I'm now ready to join back in the conversations even though this LLSR site is on a leave of absence for the time being. For those of you who have continued to monitor this site, let the exchange of information begin.

I'm going to spend the next few posts breaking down the recent press release along with tidbits I've picked up along the way. I will choose my words carefully and just want to note that any additional information is based on public domain data, and open conversations with LLSR/Perio-Imagining (you can call them too!) that would not be considered private information. I also mix in some speculation.... but hey.... who doesn't as it creates opportunities to imagine.

As we all know, the last two years have been somewhat complacent in that the key to LLSR moving towards production is based, like all upstart companies, on series of funding rounds to get to the finish line. As LLSR has been trying to raise capital (they must be trying) during a very dark period in the fund raising environment, I would assume their risk factor would be considered higher than average under the recent market conditions as they still need to complete their Beta Units, collect field data, present to the FDA for approval and then obviously, getting FDA approval... So I am speculating that once they get to the stage where they are FDA approved, then larger funding amounts would be more readily available because there would be significantly less risk to getting to the finish line.

Does anyone agree or disagree and why?

So let's re-read a few tidbits from the recent press release:

"The merger would be an all stock transaction and closing, among other conditions, would be subject to raising the required funding to complete the proposed merged company's product development program."

"management believes that the combined company will represent a significantly more attractive investment opportunity"

"On the basis of a merged company, management will seek investment options to raise the necessary capital to advance its product portfolio to commercialization"

Wow... that's three separate clues if we read in between the lines.

1. The two companies would only merge if they obtained funding.... why bother to pretend to merge if they don't really have an interested party.... what is your take on their wording?

2. Combined, they represent a "significantly" more attractive investment opportunity.... who would tell them that other than an interested party?... what is your take on their wordking?

3. "On the basis of a merged company...."

All their repeated phrases to me suggest that as a combined company, they will have the strength to meet the type of criteria that an investment team would consider funding. While all speculation on my part, I'm feeling quite good that funding may finally be possible this year breathing life back into LLSR.... with funding..... LLSR remains an awesome opportunity as they have exclusive rights, patents, no competitor, a leap frog in diagnostic testing while addressing the ADA motto of "Detect Early and treat".... and both company's product document and detect which is a key missing ingredient in other equipment options necessary to generate payment codes within the Insurance industry.

Many great topics to explore.... but let's just take them one at a time.

I'm so happy to say..... out of the darkness came,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008