RX Exploration

Welcome To The RX Exploration HUB On AGORACOM Active in the Pursuit of Gold & Silver
RX EXPLORATION INC. ISSUES DRUMLUMMON MINE PROGRESS REPORT for immediate release: Toronto, Canada, February 5, 2008 - RX Exploration Inc. (“the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on its underground rehabilitation of the Drumlummon Mine at Marysville, Montana, one of the larger former producers of gold and silver in the Western United States.  Ø    The Montana Power Company has completed the installation of permanent power to the mine. Ø    All necessary permits have now been obtained from the U.S. federal Mine Safety and Health Authority (MSHA) to enable the Company to conduct underground operations. Ø    Blue Range Engineering Co. has completed the rehabilitation of the Maskelyne Tunnel from the portal to the No. 1 Shaft, a distance of about 1,300 feet and will continue to rehabilitate the No. 1 Shaft to the “9-hour Workings”, a further distance of approximately 1,500 feet.  Ø    The Company has signed a diamond drill contract for a minimum of 20,000 feet of underground drilling which is expected to commence about March 1, 2008. Drilling will be conducted 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Ø    A site office has been established outside the mine portal. For further information please contact: John F. O’Donnell, Chairman of the Board, at (416) 862-7330 or Murray R. Nye, President, at (204) 989-2434. RX Exploration Inc. (CUSIP # 78347W107) is a reporting issuer in good standing in the Province of Ontario whose shares are listed on CNQ (Symbol: RXEX). There are currently 32,586,508 common shares issued and outstanding. CNQ has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. 

Forward Looking Statements: Statements made in this news release that relate to future plans, expectations, events or performances are forward looking statements. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties and are based on current expectations. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from the expectations expressed in these forward-looking statements.

Please login to post a reply
royalton
City
Collingwood
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007
Social Links