Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to canuck44's message

Hi guys!

Thanks for the kind words and I thank you all for your posts as well. My apologies for not posting too often, but I do read all your posts!

A quick response to that celebrity thing...celebs are actors, barely educated most of them. They try and use star power to get voters to vote for their favorite presidential candidate and so on. I can garauntee you that I could pool these fracking opposers (celebs in this case) and none of them would be able to back up anything with science or fact. I love their movies, but you'd be an idiot to listen to how some of these people talk about politics and other issues that they have absolutely zero idea on. Do you really believe the government of the US is going to stop fracking, which would lay off hundreds of thousands, wipe our tens of billions in investment, drive gas prices higher because a few actors told them. pffff pathetic. Celebs especially are ridiculous in that they get paid millions of dollars for doing barely anything. I'd love to see them struggle to put food on the table or send a child to school or have a hard time finding a job. It's easy to put down economics when you wake up and drive your not so hard earned ferrari around when 50 million US citizens can't even afford health care. Anytime I see things of this sort from them, I laugh it off and move on.

In regards to Quebec, I'm just sitting on my shares and playing the wait game as most of you :). Our time will come and I look forward to it. I agree we could see some things from these oil shale assets. Oil is trading very high right now so hopefully something comes from it. I have sent QEC an email asking about it so I'll post when I hear back!

I hope you are well and it's a pleasure reading your posts so lets not stop just because we are in the waiting phase.

Rocco :)

Please login to post a reply
Rocco90
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links