Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to canuck44's message

Hi guys,

I wouldn't really worry about this no scientific fracking until the study is done. Fact of the matter is most of the companies, if not all, weren't going to spend any money there until the report came out. I know Talisman wasn't going too, therefore directly we wouldn't be either. Realize this SEA committee has a lot of industry reps including Talisman engineers and scientists and frankly this is politically charged. They know that there wouldn't be drilling so issuing a ban on it gives the opposition what they want, shows the people they are treating it responsibly which they are (only thing is it really doesn't matter or change anything being that nobody was looking to spend money before the final report anyway).

The government has introduced shale fiscal information in the budget and brought back SOQUIP after two decades. You can clearly see they are planting the seeds. I know recently there is talk of training for people that want to work out in the field and establishing a service sector. Things are falling into place so can't really complain.

I just realized that it's been almost a year since the SEA went into study. Time goes by quite fast, especially when you get in the mindset of just giving this it's time to play out, which there isn't much longer anyway.

Hope all is well!

Rocco

Please login to post a reply
Rocco90
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007