Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to foghorn's message

This is interesting and very important. Seeing as how industry needs this as it's vital to our oil and gas (which is a vast majority of our economy and employment), I doubt we're going to have a problem. Though something like this might encourage other types of fracking like using Propane etc. By the time intense rules are put in place, if they ever are to a point that it does effect all shale plays across the country, I'd like to hope there may be alternatives on fracing designs etc...I mean the use propane (I believe GasFrac) does it, basically eliminates using water, sand and chemicals...and recovery of the propane would be very high. Even though it would cost more, think about it...recovering back almost all of the gas means it can be reused etc which in turn should lower costs as well.

Anyway, technology continues to evolve and I'm a huge believer that we'll see some amazing new ways to get this in the coming years.

Please login to post a reply
Rocco90
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links
Private Message