Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to cameltrader's message

Sorry but i don't share your perspective and understanding of what will happen , i see it the opposite way . Now drilling will go on with the approval of The BAPE . Lands have been acquired for a pittance , laws will be passed pretty soon to regulate a new born industry in the making , people will be educated in order to answer the needs of that industry . Local areas are being groomed and targeted by the industry where their efforts will be best spent . A new financial approach will be set up to make things clear for the industry ( of wich the finance minister talks about right now as i'm writing ) . Most political parties are now expecting this industry to take it's place in the Quebec economy , even the official opposition ( the PQ ) now focuses on future revenues royalties and permitting rather then opposing the development of shale gas .

I see a lot of positive things happening here over the next couple of years without slowing down previous expectations from the industry . I'm not saying everything will be rosie , but i think we'll be close to development in time with the industry previous expectations in a calmer and safer business environment .

Some talk about India and i'm sure there's quite a market there , but with other types of red tapes that are more obscure and unpredictable then this mature and friendly resource market ,Quebec is .

Regards

Tec

Please login to post a reply
tectol
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/24/2008