Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to Heltfeil's message

No problem...yeah it's too long!

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/drilling+Gulf+unmanageable+dangerous/4407465/story.html

Let's face it, these are people you can't find a common ground with. I wonder if we cut off equalization payments, and taxes started go even higher with subsidies cut, if they would look to get those resources going. My answer is the real environmentalists would not. They would rather see Quebec and the world go back to the stone age and live in caves...I mean really lets face it, that's their goal here. Is to see nothing get done...yet have no problem themselves being hypocrites and driving cars that pollute like all of us and use gas everyday.

I've come to the fact that these people have an agenda against developing forward. Even if it is proven to be safe, they will not stop.

When this shale gas study comes in to be safe...you can expect all these people to be up in arms, because no matter what they won't care. Even a 0.00001% chance of a risk is too great.

Let's forget these fools and move on to the hard working people in Quebec that want to see development done in a safe way and will accept findings and research, by using common sense and just having an open mind like most citizens of our planet.

Unreal these people...

Please login to post a reply
Rocco90
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links