Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

As I said last week. Following is a copy of the eamail to the newspaper.

Bencro was kinf enough to provide the links and a few suggestions.

Thanks Bencro.

Envoyé: February 22, 2011 08:32
À: 'apratte@lapresse.ca'
Cc: 'adubuc@lapresse.ca'; 'vincent.marissal@lapresse.ca'; 'francois.cardinal@lapresse.ca'; 'mroy@lapresse.ca'; 'michel.girard@lapresse.ca'
Objet: Manque de jugement
Monsieur Pratte,
Comme investisseur je suis de près le développement du gaz de shale.
Suite à vos multiples articles concernant l’industrie il est évident que vous étalez votre ignorance au grand jour. Votre manque de professionnalisme et la publication de faussetés démontrent clairement votre manque de recherche ou votre collusion avec les activistes de mauvaises intentions.
Par conséquent après environ 25 années d’abonnement j’ai mis fin à la lecture de votre journal. Le vase déborde.
signature
Ps. S.V.P. Ne pas faire suivre a M. Charles Coté, il n’en vaut pas la peine.
Roughly translated
Mr Pratte,
As an investor I have been following the shale gaz developpement closely.
Following your numerous articles concerning the industrie it is clear that you are showing your ignorance in broad daylight.
Your lack of professionalism and the printing af lies clearly show tour lack of dd or your collusion with activist who have bad intentions.
Therefore after approximatly 25 years of faithful reading I have decided to terminate my subscription. The cup is overflowing.
My name
P.S Do not forward this message to M Charles Cote, he is not worth it

GLTA

Canuck44

Please login to post a reply
canuck44
City
ST-BRUNO QUEBEC
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating