Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to Brymstone's message

I don't have the positions, but I think one of our friends in Norway might.

From what I remember about ESO, is that many sensible posters in Norway were saying that it looked like they were naked shorting. I know they have been buying quite a few shares back at the lows.

If it is legit shorting and the position they have is still big, it just creates a potentially huge covering spree once it starts to move.

I'm looking forward to this BAPE report which I strongly believe will calm investors and then on to our horizontals...also the ones from other companies.

Interesting to note how PetrolChina paid Encana $5.4B for a 50% stake in the companies shale field. In the past 6 months China has spent over $10B in Canadian shale. Of course this has to be approved by the government, but nonetheless they are pouring in.

I mean Quebec is sitting on top tens of billions, and our acerage is prime...this is something that will be distinguished between which companies will be getting invested in. A take out of QEC today at $1B would result in $4.50 (off the top of my head)...got to love the cheap SP today if you're looking to buy and specifically hold.

Rocco :)

Please login to post a reply
Rocco90
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links