Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Translated from the following link: http://www.hegnar.no/analyser/article425999.ece

The figures in brackets show the distribution of buy, neutral and sell recommendations, while the last digit shows the number of recommendations. The companies are from the list of the 50 companies on the stock exchange with the widest coverage analysis, and recommendations are based on brokerage reports the last 75 days.

All estimates / recommendations obtained by analyst JCF / FactSet.

Here is an overview of analysts' current favorites on the Oslo Stock Exchange.

Article by: Marianne L. Skarsgård (Reuters - 05/19/1910 8:05)

Financial Times has provided the following list of publicly traded companies that reap the broadest coverage at present. Here are the top ten shares (Code division / number of recommendations in parentheses):

• Norwegian Energy (100% 0% 0% 10)
• Norwegian Property (100% 0% 0% 10)
• Questerre Energy (100% 0% 0% 10)
• Norwegian Air Shuttle (100% 0% 0% 9)
• Seafood (93% 0% 7% 14)
• Aetna (91% 9% 0% 11)
• BW Offshore (91% 9% 0% 11)
• Deep Sea Supply (91% 9% 0% 11)
• Stolt-Nielsen (90% 0% 10% 10)
• Orkla (86% 7% 7% 14)

The figures in brackets show the distribution of buy, neutral and sell recommendations, while the last digit shows the number of recommendations. The companies are from the list of the 50 companies on the stock exchange with the widest coverage analysis, and recommendations are based on brokerage reports the last 75 days.

All estimates / recommendations obtained by analyst JCF / FactSet.

(I've also posted an 'off-topic' article about GM which I think is interesting for QEC shareholders).

Please login to post a reply
Dr Who
City
Mo i Rana
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2008
Social Links