Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to norsk's message

Very interesting reads on positions by international perspective. IMHO the NA glut seems to be waning and demand is increasing with the production of North American NG lagging for the moment. Once the Barnett and Marcellus NG is in the pipeline then supply will be increased but at the same time demand will increase as America ( including Canada and our 10% in) will start to convert the fleet as well as the power production to be based on the "bridge fuel" or "transition fuel" NG. The future looks great as long as the economy recovers and sustains growth going forward. Not sure what it means for QEC in the shout term ...probably SP will go sideways for a while until some new news. All in all I believe it means HOLD.

Like I said the articals that have been published lately have been very interesting and require some deep thought in order to complete the DD...but I think most of that has already been done for the QEC play in the lowlands.

Keep up the great work guys.

Regards, Foghorn

Please login to post a reply
foghorn
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/21/2009