Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to jd5212's message

CLEARLY THE "INAUDIBLE" WORD WAS ST. EDOUARD!!

It seems very interesting: TLM Blakeley said that in middle 2010 we will have FOUR Horizzontal wells copleted behind us...!!

life

" (...) Operator

Your next question comes from Andrew Fairbanks – Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Andrew Fairbanks – Bank of America Merrill Lynch

I wondered if you had any comments on your prospects in Quebec? I understand [inaudible] is drilling now. Do you have any early read on how perspective that well begins to look?

A. Paul Blakeley

We’re one well in to a full well horizontal program in Quebec. The well that you mentioned is just being completed and in fact it’s only just started we’re still drilling out the plug so it’s way too early to make any judgments around the well. When we get this well resolved I think it’s going to be too early for us to make any broad sweeping conclusions around Quebec. I think we’ll have a lot more data on which to make a more informed opinion in the middle of this year when we’ve got four wells behind us and completed. (...)

Please login to post a reply
lifenergy
City
Ravenna (Italy)
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/15/2008
Social Links