Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to BCQEC's message

BCQEC. It was the utica, that the analysts have focus on and ofcause this is very exicing and the big bagger, could bring the sp to unknown hights. But also the other areas, GS, Horn River and Antler in Saskatchewan. From QEC site:

A pilot program was conducted in 2008 to evaluate the benefits of stage fractured horizontal wells to maximize recovery of the underlying oil pool at Antler. This was expanded later in the year with over 15 wells drilled and 17 wells stimulated. While initial results were encouraging, Questerre continued to evaluate new drilling and completion techniques in 2009 in advance of a planned program in 2010. Here they also wrote 2010, qec has very good potential and good buisiness model, you all know that. What I also like is that TLM have said they want to be experts, it will bring the costs down, so yes I think we can wait knowing they do their best and it will bring the sp much higher. The time. Well, I'm getting older:) but I think I can wait at least 2 years more, but I hope that the sp have about tribbled in one year from now(51nkr). We will see, also maybe Pickens will be right about the NG bill before memorial day. Yes, the next months, I have dates saying from about now till june, fracking Gentilly in may.

-----------

I have NG outlook from the EIA site, they have different senarios, a low and a high. I think it's a little difficult. I just post this:

Natural gas remains an important fuel for electricity generation worldwide, because it is more efficient and less carbon-intensive than other fossil fuels. In the IEO2009 reference case, total natural gas consumption increases by 1.6 percent per year on average, from 104 trillion cubic feet in 2006 to 153 trillion cubic feet in 2030, and its use in the electric power sector increases by 2.1 percent per year. With world oil prices assumed to rebound following the current economic downturn and then rise through 2030, consumers are expected to choose less expensive natural gas to meet their energy needs whenever possible, particularly in the industrial sector, where, for example, newly constructed petrochemical plants are expected to rely increasingly on natural gas as a feedstock.

This can change ofcause.

China’s Imports Climb as Domestic Demand Aids Global Rebound :
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=aPsA0yLwX18c

By Bloomberg News

Feb. 10 (Bloomberg) -- China’s imports climbed for a third straight month in January, signaling increasing strength in domestic demand that’s aiding the global economic rebound.

Imports climbed a record 85.5 percent from a year before, a jump that was influenced by a shift in the lunar new year holiday to February this year from January 2009, customs bureau figures showed in Beijing today. Exports rose 21 percent in a second monthly advance after 13 declines that may reinforce overseas calls for China to allow a stronger currency.

Please login to post a reply
expeter
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/01/2008
Social Links
Private Message