Q-Gold Resources Ltd.

Committed to the exploration and reactivation of the historic gold camp at Mine Centre, Ontario.The Mine Centre Properties share similar geological characteristics to those of the Red Lake (240 km NW of Mine Centre) and Kirkland Lake gold camps, where total combined gold production to date is approximately 47 million ounces of gold.

PTI/Bloomberg / New York October 20, 2010, 19:41 IST

Gold today gained as a weaker dollar boosted demand for an alternative asset and as some investors bought bullion after China's interest-rate increase spurred metal's biggest drop in over three months.

The gold added $6.20, or 0.5 per cent to $1,342.20 an ounce on the Comex in New York, while in London it was 0.7 per cent higher at $1,341.70.

Gold slid 2.6 per cent yesterday after China raised borrowing costs for the first time since 2007, spurring gains for the dollar.

The greenback today slipped against the euro on speculation the Federal Reserve officials will signal further credit-easing measures to support economic growth.

In line with the general firming trend, silver in New York lost 0.2 per cent to $23.73 an ounce

Source: http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/gold-reboundsbiggest-drop-in-3-mthweak-dollar/112887/&tp=on

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM-JEFFC
City
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Date Joined
08/05/2005
Social Links
Private Message
Q-Gold Resources Ltd.