Puma Exploration

On Track for a New Mine Discovery and development of precious metals - New Brunswick & Manitoba
We will begin with a 2-day Road Show and attend the Cambridge House Toronto Conference afterward, connecting with investors, analysts and writers, geologists and the media........sorry, i read this as they would we a exhibitor at the show. I guess the main thing here is the meetings afterward with the investment community. Puma"s story has not seen much media coverage over the past couple of yrs but Puma has done alot of field work over this time..I like the up-date on the web site and see Marcel has extended the strike zone upto 3.4 kil with gold present throughout. I also like the prospects of the skull lake gold play in Manitoba which could add to PUM bottom line. In reguards to the share float ( 68 million ),about 50 million are spoken for leaving 20 million for the market to trade.Once the brokerage houses start buying the share float well tighten up quickly pushing the share price to a higher base..PS' i have a call into Strike zone about the Cambrain show and well up-date when i get a response from them.. Traps7...buy & hold.........
Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message