Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

THis sale is not a done deal by any stretch of the imagination and the panic selling of PDG shares are exactly what the scum wanted..

The managament and insiders only hold less than 4%....

The Arrangement includes, among other things, certain standard conditions including receipt of approval
of the shareholders of Prodigy and Argonaut Gold by the affirmative vote of no less than 66 2/3% and
50.1% of the shares voted, respectively, and receipt of court and stock exchange approvals. Special
shareholder meetings for each company to vote on the transaction are expected to be held in December,
2012 with closing expected shortly thereafter.

Get this..

receipt of approval
of the shareholders of Prodigy and Argonaut Gold by the affirmative vote of no less than 66 2/3% and
50.1% of the shares voted, respectively, and receipt of court and stock exchange approvals.

4% is a hell of along way from 66 2/3%..

So are all our other major share holders happy..

I doubt it..so this is why all these < $1.00 shares are being sucked up...

Special
shareholder meetings for each company to vote on the transaction are expected to be held in December,

So I'm holding to see what comes out of the wood work in November..bet well get more for PDG than is now showing..Now that the cards are in play the big kahunna's will start to emerge..

Waiting in the South for the heat to hit PDG..

PORTEE

EX guy.... how do you read this..is it a done deal..??

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links
Private Message