Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: End of a Journey
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
End of a Journey
almost 12 years ago

I'm still in shock over the sudden end of PDG. Is it possible that none of the broker's who participated in the financing ealier this year were unaware of this deal before now? The price action last week smelled like a rat to me. PDG has the highest intrinsic value( at least $ 1.00) in it's history but the share price was pushed down below 65 cents when gold was in a high cycle. So I bought 15,000 shares to add to my core block. I looked at the action this morning, considered hanging on but decided to sell everything. My average price was well below 70 cents so it was a relatively easier decision for me. The $ 1.08 per deal value only holds if the share price of AR maintains at least the 20 day VWAP value of the deal. I haven't found what that number would be but I estimate it at about $ 10.30 and AR closed at $ 9.65. Too much to sort out when I haven't done any DD on AR. I will take a look at them but it will take some time. I want to thank all of the posters for making this a very informative forum. This wasn't a cheerleading board as some of the Agoracom boards I've looked at and presented both a positive and negative analysis that helps us, the little guys, make the best decisions. I'll keep an eye on this forum for a while and will evaluate AR as an investment. They did mention in one of their presentations that they may scale back Mangino to a higher grade development so clearly they have some different ideas on that deposit. Good luck to all.

Please login to post a reply
explorationguy
City
calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/22/2009
Social Links