Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Crazy?
about 12 years ago

Thank you for all the great responses!!

I mentioned my idea to the Missus and she told me she would cut my nuts off if I did! I am in the process of re-evaluating!!

Ex Guy thinks that we are being artificiallly held down. My question is by whom? I'm not big on the conspiracy theories, never was. All I know is that if I wanted to buy PDG @ .48 or .50 not too long ago , I could have. I also think that if our SP was indeed being held low, then why are the insiders not buying??

I think that the economy is the main culprit along with the worry about where the POG is going. Today is very nasty. There are numerous gold explorers out there with some very promising projects that will never amount to anything in our lifetimes.

That being said, our SP is so far holding up very well today. I have plenty of shares of PDG and although I really am very tempted to buy more at these prices, I sort of feel that I really don't know the whole inside story on PDG which will probably end up making me more cautious right now.

I think alot of dry powder may not be a bad thing right now!! Time will tell.

I do however like the sounds of my reserved room up North!!

Rico

Please login to post a reply
rico
City
nova scotia
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007