Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to Portee44's message

its a hard choice to make at any time......the worst choice right now is to buy or not to buy.....there are so many opportunities to aquire what to me appear to be bargains....cash is king always......and if you are lucky enough to have some....which i don't......i would be scooping up some pdg at this point.....for a flip....before the end of november....there has to be some positive market reaction...to the revised 43-101....and the expected ramifications on the yearend...bankable feasibility study......but what the hay i can say anything i want... i'm not putting any money on the line........so many other opportunities out there....and i am not in a position to take advantage of these situations as well......now that to me is fantastic the boss, mrs. konor can't complain.....about p....ssing the kids and their ankle biter off spring....suppossed inheritance away......i just might divorce one and morgage the other aggravations in my life....i have done it before.....had to suckhole....to get them back.....was it worth it?...........................................................................................................yup but you can only do this once too often......my credibility with them has become suspect

Please login to post a reply
konor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2009
Social Links
Private Message