Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
What a reaction
over 12 years ago

The markets are going crazy buying our shares after the great news release!! NOT!!

But I'm not surprised either. Juniors are out of favour now as I'm sure many of you can attest to with your other holdings.

You just have to look at Pinetree Capital as a great example. Pinetree ( PNP ) as some of you may know is a Venture Capital Co. that invests in Junior explorers. Its NAV at Mar 31 is 2.58 and its share price is 1.15 , only .10 above its 1 year low.Pinetree by the way owns 11.75 million shares of PDG and over 11 million shares ( plus warrants ) of Shoal Point Energy,another very large holding of mine. I also own Pinetree for full disclosure.

There appears to still be significant risk out there , ( read more than usual ) and it will be hard to move PDG and others ( like Noront, another board favorite, and yes i own it too) until the overall markets are more stable.

So we wait and our investments are frozen for now, up a bit , down a bit, but for me too low to sell. I'll just wait.

Rico

Please login to post a reply
rico
City
nova scotia
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007