Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

There is the smell of poop arounf this management..

Sep 27, 2010:
Kodiak Grants Options to New Director
Read More...

500,000 options..no name director...

The high priced help;;;

Board of Directors of Kodiak

As a result of the closing of the Arrangement, Kodiak is now the sole shareholder of Golden Goose and

the board of directors of Kodiak now consists of seven directors, being Michael E.J. Phelps, Thomas

Barber, Robert Harrington, Thomas P. Mullan, David Richardson, George Salamis and David

Dec 16, 2010:
Kodiak and Golden Goose Close Business Combination
Read More...

3,000,000 more options...

Kodiak Grants Options to Management and Directors

Vancouver, British Columbia, December 24, 2010. Kodiak Exploration Limited (TSX-V: KXL) (the

"Company") announces that a total of 3,000,000 incentive stock options have been granted to directors

and officers of the Company pursuant to the Company’s Stock Option Plan. The options are exercisable

for a period of five (5) years at a price of $0.355 per share and shall vest as to 33

/3% on the date of grant

and every 270 days thereafter.

Dec 16, 2010:
Kodiak and Golden Goose Close Business Combination
Read More...

So now we spend a whack of cash to get someone to do a bunch of work for us getting ready for us to go mining..

Prodigy Gold Announces Engineering Team for Updated Magino Resource

Estimate and PEA

Vancouver, British Columbia, January11, 2011. Prodigy Gold Incorporated is pleased to announce

that it has retained the services of CWA Engineers, Snowden Group and Knight Piésold as the

engineering team to prepare an updated National Instrument 43-101 compliant gold resource estimate and

Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) of its 100% owned Magino Mine project located in Ontario.

CWA will oversee the entire process, concentrating on the PEA, costing and process facilities. Snowden

will calculate the resource estimate, conduct pit optimization studies, mine planning and scheduling.

Knight Piésold will focus on tailings and waste rock disposal as well as environmental matters. Prodigy

Gold and its engineering team are evaluating the Magino Mine project as an open-pit mining opportunity

with the potential for deeper, higher grade gold production The resource estimate for Magino will serve

as the basis for the PEA, establishing the economic parameters of mining operations. The PEA is

anticipated to lead to a full feasibility study, projected for 2012. The updated gold resource estimate is

expected in late February, 2011 with the PEA to follow in early April, 2011.

Jan 11, 2011:
Prodigy Gold Announces Engineering Team for Updated Magino Resource Estimate and PEA
Read More...

Three days...THREE FRIGGIN DAY...!!!!!!! later we hire these two yard birds....

Jan 14, 2011:
Prodigy Gold Announces Appointment of VP-Exploration and Chief Consulting Engineer
Read More...

Prodigy Gold Announces Appointment of VP-Exploration and Chief

Consulting Engineer

Vancouver, British Columbia, January14, 2011. Prodigy Gold Incorporated is pleased to announce

that it has appointed Mr. Tom Pollock as Vice President of Exploration and Dr. John A. Thomas as Chief

Consulting Engineer. Mr. Pollock will oversee all aspects of Prodigy Gold's exploration program,

including its properties in the Beardmore-Geraldton area, its ongoing exploration and resource expansion

program at the Magino Mine project, and help source new opportunities to fuel Prodigy Gold's growth

and expansion. Dr. Thomas will oversee the technical and engineering aspects of the company's Magino

Mine project, initially focusing on the recently announced plans for an updated gold resource estimate

and Preliminary Economic Assessment of Magino.

Must have eneeded a fourth for bridge around the office in July..we go out and hire this whacko..

Jul 18, 2011:
Prodigy Appoints Fred Mason Vice President - Operations
Read More...

Prodigy Appoints Fred Mason Vice President - Operations

Vancouver, British Columbia, July 18, 2011 – Prodigy Gold Incorporated (PDG: TSX.V) is pleased to

announce that Mr. Fred Mason has been appointed Vice President - Operations for Prodigy Gold. he will direct the company's

Feasibility program and future development of the Magino mine gold project.

Now we are really getting it on...What happened to the dudes we hired to do this earlier..back in January 2011??

Oct 4, 2011:
Prodigy Gold Selects Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company, for Magino PEA Update and Feasibility Study
Read More...

Prodigy Gold Selects Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company, for Magino PEA

Update and Feasibility Study

Vancouver, British Columbia, October 4, 2011 – Prodigy Gold Incorporated (PDG: TSX.V) is pleased

to announce that it has signed an agreement with Wardrop, a Tetra Tech Company (Tetra Tech), to

provide engineering, evaluation and design services leading to an update to the Magino mine gold project

Preliminary Economic Analysis (PEA) and ultimately, a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Definitive

Feasibility Study. The Magino mine project, located in northern Ontario, is being evaluated as an openpit gold mining project. The update to the PEA will examine the impact of a potential increase in gold

resources, updated and detailed metallurgical studies, pit design geotechnical studies, the potential for

expanding the proposed mill processing rate, and the changing gold price environment on the project's

cash flow model. Tetra Tech's scope of work will consist of three primary phases:

• An update to the PEA, expected in November 2011,

• A Gap Analysis involving a number of trade-off studies to optimize the project flow sheet and

proposed operation, and

• A Definitive Feasibility Study for the proposed mining operation, expected in mid 2012

And now we need this dude..??

Mar 15, 2012:
Prodigy Appoints Ricardo Rojas as General Manager, Magino Mine Project
Read More...

There has got to be some frigging accountability why we need all this high priced help and still hiring more deadbeats to keep each other warm in the office..We would be a lot better off to hire a bunch of pick and shovel guys to start digging around and get the gold out of the ground..Next thing they will tell us they need more people to work the mine..Put the crews we allready have to work making progress..

can anyone tell me why we have or had all these people working here ..sucking up the options and the cash and still have a .70 share price..??

Never mind ..I just explained why we have a .70 share price..

TOO MUCH OVERHEAD..

Brian may be the best mining engineer in the world..a bean counter he ain't..and it is our beans going out the door and no beans coming back in..Only the smell of used beans..

IMHO ..

Portee

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007