Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: Goldstream
almost 13 years ago

when I invest in a junior my expectation is that they will explore a property sufficiently to attract a real miner to pay for it (hopefull a lot more).

This is what junior investing is all about ...

that is partly true. The goal for investing is to increase shareholder value as quckly as possible. This is true of any company. right now people are buying PDG because of Magino and Magino only. Milestone is adding virtually ZIP to the value of the company at this point (if it ever did). since they are concentrating on Magino now, milestone will be on the backburner for the forseeablt future unless they can have someone else work it and increase shareholder value sooner.

It is rare that junior's sell off properties, (save for the few prospect generators out there) typically if a major or mid-tier producer is shopping they just buy the whole company. If having someone else working milestone increases the value of PDG today versus 3 or 4 years from now I'm all for it. I don't want to be holding this thing for 4 years to get value out of Milestone.

As for pagwachuan? how knows why they bought it. maybe it increased the value of Milestone by adding an adjoining property that was on strike. ...We may never know the answer to that.

Please login to post a reply
Tibber
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links