Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to Ganalane's message

No No I agree, PDG has had an incredible move and it's mostly due to the updated 43-101 with indicated oz from the looks of it, and the great drill results of course. I was just trying to say that it seemed to have hit a sticking point and has been locked in a trading range after that move, that's all. To me it didn't seem to be a "natural" stopping point it; or if it was it should be trading in 10 cent swings not 2-3 cents. I just feel this trading range has been orchestrated for the big boys to accumulate for a while before the next big leg up.

And you're right about stocks moving when they're ready, but how the big boys hold stocks down is by selling when the market looks weak to scare people out. Like being able to drop the SP 20 cents with 15k shares (due to low volume) and ridiculous times like that, that is the time frame when the pros pick to lower the SP.

But when a stock has huge news and everyone and their dog wants a piece and there is high volume there is nothing anyone can do.

Basically you get on board the train or get run over by it. However the big players with very long term investment strategies have the luxury of selling 100k or 1m shares here and there to head-fake people with "dissinterest" while having the little guys bail out in a panick, only to scoop up their shares all the way down.

There is definitely manipulation in stocks it's just not always as in-your-face and hostile and obvious as some believe. Regardless we're ready for another leg up any time now IMHO. Another sexy NR like the last few with a couple hundred metres of the good stuff and we're over $1 no problem.

GLTA,
Gamblor.

Please login to post a reply
gamblor77
City
Calgary, AB
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined