Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to tau's message

tau,

I previously mentioned my pick SFMI.OB in the off topic forum, most recently on April 27. It's not a "medium"producer yet, in fact it is just starting production, will be ramping up, and has scheduled next Monday as the day they start selling gold and silver. I first mentioned it at .05, it was .19 my last post, and is at .23 now. Only ~180M shares out, so a market cap still ~$40M. Fully financed to production, with very low debt (<$10M). They have 3-500,000 tons of ore mined in the 1800s (and not hauled by mules to the local mills because it had no visible gold, a cutoff of ~2 oz/t) to process. They will concurrently use the revenue to reopen the various mines on War Eagle mountain. These mines historically averaged 2.5 oz Au/t (that's ounces!). A geo report estimated one shaft had loose ore containing >60k oz in just one shaft of dozens on the mountain. Kinross owned the mountain until they lost it in a cash crunch when gold bottomed out a few years ago, and is still mining the two adjacent mountains. The senior Kinross geo at the time estimated 4 million oz Au left, other estimates range up to 8M oz and higher. Plus War Eagle has silver in quantities 10-30 times that of gold, including a 500 pound nugget. See the links below for a start on DD. No "proven" reserves, just historical data and documents and reports like those I mentioned, but they don't need to prove up anything because they don't need financing.

Silver Falcon Mining Be sure to read the investor info reports and check out the webcam at the mill site!

ABANDONED AND INACTIVE MINES IN SOUTHERN IDAHO: VOLUME I: SILVER CITY WAR
EAGLE MOUNTAIN AREA, OWYHEE COUNTY, IDAHO
Report by the Idaho Geological Survey describing the history, geology, production, etc. of mine and mill sites in SFMI's area. Warning- large file, may be best to download and read offline. Lots of pictures!

If some of the rumors swirling around are true, this one may rocket.

GL,

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008