Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: Homepage??
over 14 years ago
in response to Portee44's message

Portee et al ...

The Homepage now seems to be functioning normally. Believe me, it has not been for several days or longer. Explorationguy and dinoo both noticed also (thanks guys - I was pretty sure it was not my system, as everything else was running normally - but you confirmed it for me).

I'm disappointed that nothing has changed on it, now that it is running up to speed. At least, I don't think anything has changed. Can anyone tell me if the Barn Lake and Wobbegong projects had been previously displayed? They are now in any event.

The only projects with no information attached are WG, Brenbar, Milestone, and Wildgoose.

While I'm on the topic, can anyone tell me who Julie Grant is? She is supposed to have claimed her gold bar which was drawn on Monday, February 2nd. Not sure how THAT was possible, as February 2nd was a Tuesday, but if she hasn't claimed the gold after one week, another name was supposed to have been drawn. The first name shown, by the way, was Gerry Delane. Presumably, he didn't claim his bar in time.

Also while I'm at it, can the Platinum Bar draw be ditched from the Homepage? The rules posted indicate the entry deadline was December 14, 2009. That was three months ago.

For the record, I did send an e-mail to Kodiak some weeks ago pointing out those last two points. Sorry for the 'rant' - webpages are a wonderful, modern way to communicate information clearly, inexpensively, and widely. However, when they are not maintained regularly and go out of date, they project a very bad image for the company.

Please login to post a reply
M
City
Sudbury, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links