Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to gamblor77's message

gamblor77 you hit the nail on the head - Osisko Exploration shifting to Osisko Mining - we can imagine Kodiak Exploration shifting to Kodiak Mining. 40 cents/share shifting to $4 a share.

I do believe I expressed my faith in Milestone previously - this is a good play.

2g/t is plenty fine for open pit - Kinross is mining 0.1g/t at their Fort Knox mine in Alaska.

Trial numbers - suppose you have 2km strike x 50m x 100m gold mineralized lens on average, 2.6t/m**3, at for example 1.5g/t = 1.25 million ounces. Cross-section could increase, grades could increase, but a good starting number.

If it's 8km strike eventually (not unlikely considering the geology), you have your 5 million ounces, open-pittable near- and on-surface. Comparable not only to 9 million oz Osisko but also Fort Knox in Alaska (Kinross), also a few million oz. As one of you said, probably easier to do a 43-101 resource estimate than the GM as well.

A lot of drilling still has to be done, but I like this one.

Please login to post a reply
cedartree
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/20/2007
Social Links
Private Message